If you’re going to produce a mountain of content over the next 12 months, how do you turn it into a long-lasting advantage in your market?
If you’ve got a limited budget, how do you produce a handful of cornerstone, brand-building, conversion-boosting pieces and squeeze the most out of them?
What is a content strategy?
A content marketing strategy means finding answers to questions like…
- What should we write about?
- How do we make sure every piece of content contributes to sales?
- How can we repurpose content for maximum mileage?
- How to use content as the foundation for SEO
- How does content support for a Facebook Ads campaign?
- When is our website ready for a lead gen campaign
- How do we squeeze every drop out of a case study?
- How to use content to build trust in under 60 seconds
- Correct use of people in your website and marketing materials
Who is this for?
You may need help with content strategy if…
- You want to DIY but need a plan
- You’d consider hiring me long term, but want to try me out first
- You have a writer but need a content roadmap
- Your content team needs a purpose and a plan
Get fixed-price Content Strategy help for $800. Includes the following:
- Review of website and content
- Competition analysis
- Content Roadmap
- Starting ideas for your content plan
- 2 hours in your office or on a video call
- Answers to all of your specific questions about content
Together we’ll produce a sales-focused content strategy, and a plan for becoming #1 in your market.
Need a content strategy that you can get excited about?