This ad is well laid out and illustrates some good selling.
- Hits us right away with an attractive feature, and presenting this as the latest news gives a feeling that this place is alive with new developments and improvements. You’re buying in during the exciting development phase.
- Love these! Movie theatre and bowling alley are such attractive drawcards, and a good point of difference.
- Finally a decent offer! Free accommodation and a tour – the visit itself is starting to sound like a mini-holiday. The visit is an essential step in the buying process (and a huge hurdle to get over), and making an offer like this helps a potential buyer to to take that step. This offer really separates the ad from the dozen or so competing ads in the magazine.
- It’s such a good strategy I’d take it even further, and offer a free morning tea to visitors.
- Saying “Book now to reserve your preferred night” would be an easy way to add some urgency and get people to make that booking. It’s a perfect fit, because it makes sense that such a generous offer is going to be limited.
Nice going to the team at Palm Lake Resort 🙂